The Athens Area Chamber of Commerce’s Women in Business group is one of the most active committees, and one of the most popular monthly functions. The Women in Business Committee seeks to recognize women as leaders, to provide a business network, to educate and motivate.
The group meets the second Tuesday of each month from 11:30 AM-1:00 PM, and the location varies. The cost is $15.00 per person and includes lunch. We feature a different speaker on various topics each month including:
- Women’s Health
- Continuing Education
- Social Media
- Business Etiquette
We also co-sponsor a luncheon with the Oconee County Chamber of Commerce Women in Business Council. In addition to the regular lunch meetings, the Women in Business committee participates in several community service events each year.
Sponsor a WIB Meeting & Lunch: $500
- Opportunity for your company to present information & display promotional materials at a Women in Business monthly luncheon
- Name and/or logo will be displayed on advertising and promotional materials – website promotions
- Four tickets to the monthly luncheon you choose to sponsor
- All attendees will be able to eat lunch compliments of your business!
Women in Business Council
The Women in Business Council was created to recognize women as leaders, to provide a business network, to educate and motivate.
The council meets on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 11:30 am at various locations.
Current council members are:
- Tiffany Burrows, Co-Chair, Piedmont Athens Regional Home Health
- Chris Gilmer, Co-Chair, Atlantic Capital Bank
- Tina Laseter, Immediate Past-Chair, Athens Banner-Herald/Online Athens
- Julie Paulk, United Way of Northeast Georgia
- Lori Lord, Promotional Marketing Services, Inc.
- Cindy Taylor- Atlantic Capital Bank
For more information, contact Tiffany Burrows.